Join Party DC as we travel in style from popular, area bars/restaurants to the 34th annual Vintage VA Wine Festival at Bull Run (the East Coast’s largest wine fest).
To Purchase your Tickets, please Click Here or call ExtremeTix at 888-695-0888, and choose option 2
1. A-Town bar & grill- Ballston (Arlington/Ballston – on the Metro orange line)
2. Clarendon Grill (Arlington/Clarendon – on the Metro orange line)
3. Ireland’s Four Courts (Arlington/Courthouse – on the Metro orange line)
4. Clyde’s at Reston Town Center (all includes a Clyde’s breakfast buffet the morning of – buses, at the Clyde’s location only, leave closer to 10:30 AM due to it’s closer proximity to the wine fest – pre-party still starts at 9:00 AM) -
All-Inclusive Bus Trip package Includes All of the Following:
1. Luxury buses to/from the Wine Fest (buses equipped w/ air-conditioning & restrooms). Buses start leaving each location at 10AM (and only at 10AM); leave the Wine Fest at Bull Run Regional Park at 5:00 PM sharp.
2. Multiple, VIP Party Tents w/ tables & chairs in front of main, band stage (exclusively for our bus trip guests only!)
3. Admission ticket into the wine fest – minimum $30-$35 value
4. Unlimited tastings of over 300 wines from 50+ wineries
5. Souvenir Wine Glass
6. All-Day, Live Music from many, great Bands
7. Pre/Post parties at all bus/restaurant locations (pre-parties & guest check-in start at 9AM)
8. Did we mention – Multiple, VIP Party Tents w/ tables & chairs in front of main stage (exclusively for our bus trip guests!)?!?!
You must leave from/return to the same bus location/restaurant for which you purchased your ticket, and you must return on the same bus on which you departed.
All ticketholders must register at their bus location starting at 9AM the morning of the event.
There is only (1) round-trip to/from the wine fest – buses start loading/leaving at 10am; depart the wine fest at 5PM sharp.
A required $1 tasting fee for your unlimited wine samples, to be paid directly to the Virginia Wineries Assoc., will be included in your convenience fee at time of ticket purchase.
This is a 21+ event – your valid, government-issued picutre ID w/ date of birth, as well as your printed Extreme Tix bus trip ticket, are required.
If you have ticket questions or issues (including locating, printing, and/or transferring your ticket), please call ExtremeTix at 888-695-0888, and choose option 1