Forecast of Sat, May 31 – mostly sunny – high of 78 degrees – low humidity
Currently (4) seats/tickets remain at Ireland’s Four Courts
Join Party DC and On Tap as we travel in style from popular, area bars/restaurants to the 33rd annual Vintage VA Wine Festival at Bull Run (the area’s largest wine fest).
To Purchase your Tickets, please Click Here or call ExtremeTix at 888-695-0888, and choose option 2
If you have ticket questions or issues with your ticket, please call ExtremeTix at 888-695-0888, and choose option 1
1. Rock Bottom – Ballston (Arlington/Ballston – on the Metro orange line) – no seats/tickets remain at Rock Bottom!
2. Clarendon Grill (Arlington/Clarendon – on the Metro orange line) – no seats/tickets remain at the Grill!
3. Ireland’s Four Courts (Arlington/Courthouse – on the Metro orange line) – (4) bus seats/tickets remain at Ireland’s!
4. Clyde’s at Reston Town Center (buses, at the Clyde’s location only, leave at 10:30 AM due to it’s closer proximity to the wine fest – pre-party still starts at 9:00 AM) – no bus seats/tickets left for Clyde’s
All-Inclusive Bus Trip package Includes All of the Following:
1. Luxury buses to/from the Wine Fest (buses equipped w/ air-conditioning & restrooms). Buses start leaving each location at 10AM (and only at 10AM); leave the Wine Fest at Bull Run Regional Park at 5:30 PM sharp.
2. Multiple, VIP Party Tents w/ tables & chairs in front of main, band stage (exclusively for our bus trip guests!)
3. Admission ticket into the wine fest – minimum $30-$35 value
4. Unlimited tastings of over 300 wines from 50+ wineries
5. Souvenir Wine Glass * All-Day, Live Music from many, great Bands
6. Pre/Post parties at all bus/restaurant locations (pre-parties & guest check-in start at 9AM)
7. Did we mention – Multiple, VIP Party Tents w/ tables & chairs in front of main stage (exclusively for our bus trip guests!)?!?!
You must leave from/return to the same bus location/restaurant for which you purchased your ticket, and you must return on the same bus on which you departed.
All ticketholders must register at their bus location starting at 9AM the morning of the event.
A required $1 tasting fee for your unlimited wine samples, to be paid directly to the Virginia Wineries Assoc., will be included in your convenience fee at time of ticket purchase.