Join Party DC Events and Mix 107.3 as we travel in style from popular, area bars/restaurants to the 35th annual Vintage VA Wine Festival (the East Coast’s Largest wine festival) at Bull Run Regional Park.
Click Here to Purchase Tix online or call ExtremeTix @ 888-695-0888 & choose option 1.
All-Inclusive Bus Trip package Includes All of the Following:
* Luxury bus transportation to/from the Wine Fest (buses equipped w/ air-conditioning & restrooms). Buses leave each bar/restaurant location at 11AM; leave Wine Fest at 5PM sharp.
* Admission ticket into the wine fest ($30 value)
* Multiple, Party Tents w/ VIP tables in front of main band stage (exclusively for our bus trip guests!)
* Unlimited tastings of over 300 wines from 40+ wineries*
* Souvenir Wine Glass
* All-Day, Live Music from Many, Great Bands (including Gonzo’s Nose, Turtle Recall, and Love Seed Mama Jump)
* Pre/Post parties at all bus/restaurant locations (pre-parties & guest check-in start at 10AM)
* Did we mention Multiple Party Tents w/VIP Tables in front of main stage (only for our bus trip guests)?!?! Tickets: start at only $49.99 (but price will increases soon)
Tickets on sale now – Click Here to Purchase Tix online or call ExtremeTix at 888-695-0888 & choose option 1.
- A-Town (in Arlington & on the Metro Orange & Silver Lines) – NO seats/tickets remain for A-Town
- Ireland’s Four Courts (in Arlington & on the Metro Orange & Silver Lines) – NO seats/tickets remain for Ireland’s
- Clarendon Grill (in Arlington & on the Metro Orange & Silver Lines) – NO seats/tickets remain for Clarendon Grill
- Madhatter – DC (near Dupont & on the Metro Red Line) – NO seats/tickets remain for Madhatter
- Clyde’s – Reston Town Center (1 mi. from the Silver Line Metro – Wiehle stop) – includes a free, hot breakfast – Less than two (2) seats/tickets remain for Clyde’s
You must leave from/return to the same bus location/restaurant for which you purchased your ticket.
Buses only depart once at their one, designated time (11AM from the bars/restaurants; 5PM sharp from the Wine Fest).
All ticketholders must register at their bus location starting at 10AM the morning of the event.
* A required $1 tasting fee, to be paid directly to the Virginia Wineries Assoc., will be added to your convenience fee at time of ticket purchase.
This is a 21+ event, a valid, government-issued, pictured-ID w/ date of birth, as well as your printed Extreme Tix ticket, are required. No one under 21. or without their ticket. will be admitted.
Any questions or issues regarding your tickets, including printing, transfer or name-change issues, please call ExtremeTix at 888-695-0888 & choose option 2.