Join Party DC Events, 107.3 FM, and On Tap as we travel in style from popular, area bars/restaurants to the annual VA Wine Festival (the East Coast’s longest-running wine festival) at Great Meadow in The Plains, VA (same location as Gold Cup).
** New DC Bus Location Just Added (Madhatter – near Dupont) **
Click Here to Purchase Tix online or call ExtremeTix @ 888-695-0888 & choose option 1.
All-Inclusive Bus Trip package Includes All of the Following:
* Luxury bus transportation to/from the Wine Fest (buses equipped w/ air-conditioning & restrooms). Buses leave each location at 10AM; leave Wine Fest at 5PM sharp.
* Admission ticket into the wine fest ($30-$35 value)
* Multiple, Party Tents w/ VIP Tables in front of main band stage (exclusively for our bus trip guests!)
* Unlimited tastings of over 300 wines from 50+ wineries*
* Souvenir Wine Glass
* All-Day, Live Music from Many, Great Bands
* Pre/Post parties at all bus/restaurant locations (pre-parties & guest check-in start at 9AM)
* Did we mention Multiple Party Tents w/VIP Tables in front of main stage (only for our bus trip guests)?!?!
Tickets: start at only $49.99 (but price will increases as the event nears.
Tickets on sale now – Click Here to Purchase Tix online or call ExtremeTix at 888-695-0888 & choose option 1.
- Clarendon Grill (in Arlington & on the Metro Orange & Silver Lines)
- Ireland’s Four Courts (in Arlington & on the Metro Orange & Silver Lines)
- A-Town (in Arlington & on the Metro Orange & Silver Lines)
- Madhatter – DC (near Dupont & on the Red Line) – new location – just added
You must leave from/return to the same bus location/restaurant for which you purchased your ticket. Buses only depart once at their one, designated time (10AM from the bars/restaurants; 5PM sharp from the Wine Fest).
All ticketholders must register at their bus location starting at 9AM the morning of the event.
* A required $1 tasting fee, to be paid directly to the Atlantic Seaboard Wine Assoc., will be added to your convenience fee at time of ticket purchase.
This is a 21+ event, a valid, government-issued, pictured-ID w/ date of birth, as well as your printed Extreme Tix ticket, are required. No one under 21. or without their ticket. will be admitted.