No Seats Remain – this event has sold out at all (4) bus locations – see everyone Saturday!!
Join us as we travel in style from popular, area bars/restaurants to the 32nd annual Vintage VA Wine Festival at Bull Run (the area’s largest wine fest).
All-Inclusive Bus Trip package Includes All of the Following:
* Luxury buses to/from the Wine Fest (buses equipped w/ air-conditioning & restrooms). Buses start leaving each location at 10AM (and only at 10AM); leave the Wine Fest at Bull Run Regional Park at 5:30 PM sharp.
* Multiple, VIP tents w/ tables & chairs in front of main band stage (exclusively for our bus trip guests!)
* Admission ticket into the wine fest – minimum $30 value
* Unlimited tastings of over 300 wines from 50+ wineries
* Souvenir Wine Glass
* All-Day, Live Music from many, great Bands
* Pre/Post parties at all bus/restaurant locations (pre-parties & guest check-in start at 9AM)
* Did we mention – Multiple, VIP tents w/ tables & chairs in front of main band stage (exclusively for our bus trip guests!)?!?!
1. Clarendon Grill (Arlington – on the Metro orange line) - sold out.
2. Bailey’s (Ballston location – on the Metro orange line) - sold out.
3. Ireland’s Four Courts (Arlington – on the Metro orange line) - sold out.
4. Clyde’s at Reston Town Center (buses, at the Clyde’s location only, leave at 10:30 AM due to it’s closer proximity to the wine fest – pre-party still starts at 9:00 AM) – sold out.
You must leave from/return to the same bus/restaurant location for which you purchased your ticket, and you must return on the same bus on which you departed.
All ticketholders must register at their bus location starting at 9AM the morning of the event.
A required $1 tasting fee for your unlimited wine samples, to be paid directly to the Virginia Wineries Assoc., will be included in your convenience fee at time of ticket purchase.
This is a 21+ event – your valid, government-issued picutre ID w/ date of birth, as well as your printed Extreme Tix bus trip ticket, are required.